Three horizontal lines are often used to symbolize equal value and congruence. We use that logic in defining the three lines in this design, which we call The Pillars. Equality, harmony, and compatibility are a few of the many pillars we believe are critical in making a community strong. With each stripe a different color, they represent the unique individuals in our communities. We believe that communities thrive when we focus on what brings us together rather than what separates us while maintaining our unique selves that make each one of us different, but equally valued.
When you wear this sweatshirt, have a little extra swag in your step knowing that you are a pillar in your community.
Made with plush fleece fabric, this incredibly soft unisex crewneck sweatshirt is perfect for your everyday style and year-round layering.
- crewneck unisex sweatshirt. men - order true to size. ladies - for a "comfy" fit order true to size - but note that most women size down for a more "true" fit.
- fleece-lined, and again - so soft, so comfy
- standard unisex sizing
- 60% combed and ring-spun cotton // 40% poly fleece
- designed and printed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- manufactured in a WRAP certified, eco-friendly facility
- Available in sizes M-XXL. XS & S's will be available soon!