‘Over the river and through the woods.. to grandmother’s house, we go!’ With the lyrics on this Swedish dishcloth, I think it’s the perfect gift for any grandma or just as a nostalgic staple in your kitchen! Adorable enough to set out as seasonal decor, yet functional and easy to care for! Pair with an apron, gourmet popcorn and an oven mitt for a unique gift idea for her.
Benefits & Features:
- Reusable, absorbent dishcloth perfect for cleaning dishes, countertops and more
- Unique, hand-illustrated designs printed with water-based ink that won’t fade
- 7x8 inches of 80% biodegradable cellulose + 20% natural cotton (eco-friendly, woot!)
- A high-quality product that can last 4-6 months
- Saves time by requiring fewer washes than normal dishrags (toss in the washing machine or the top rack of your dishwasher when it needs a good clean)
- Dries flat and easy to store (even though you probably won’t want to because they add such a pretty pop of color to your kitchen)
- Printed with water-based inks
© Doe A Deer LLC. All Rights Reserved. Illustrations and product images may not be used or reproduced without consent.