- size 16 oz
- burn time: 75 hours
- materials: 100% soy wax, cotton wick
- made in USA, hand poured in Michigan
- Great Lakes Love: Watery notes with a touch of spice and citrus. [blue swirl]
- If You Seek a Pleasant Peninsula: Woodsy blend of pine and eucalyptus. [dark green swirl]
- MI Mackinac Bridge: Very subtle blends of tea + ginger. [white]
- Say YES to Michigan: Warm blends of clove, cinnamon and all-spice [blue/green swirl]
- Pumpkin Patch: Mix of cinnamon and pumpkin pie [orange swirl]
- Spiced Apple Brew: Crisp macintosh apples brewed with cloves. [red swirl]
Don't trim the wick prior to lighting the first time! To get a uniform melt pool and to prevent tunneling, we recommend burning the candle for 30 to 60 minutes before extinguishing. Trim wick at every re-light. Keep candle free of any foreign materials, including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface. Don't burn candle for more than four hours at a time. Keep away from children and animals.
Come back home or revisit your favorite destination, with every candle, air freshener or spray we offer. Visit our Coyer Candle Co maker page for more selections!