- size: 10 oz tumbler
- burn time: 60+ hours
- hand-poured in Wisconsin
What is Hygge? To us, Hygge means Danish tradition of enjoying life's simple pleasures. Hygge is family, friends and coziness. It's creating a warm atmosphere through the glow of candlelight, and enjoying the good things in life with your favorite people. Our scents were selected by a group of Danish friends sharing a "hyggelig" evening in front of the fire on a cold Wisconsin night.
Scents & Scent notes.
- 'Comfort' - Orchids, Berries, Roses, Pine, Oak, Vanilla & Spice make up this beautiful scent.
- 'Joy'-Vanilla Cake, Strawberries, Mint & Rose make this sweet scent
- 'Love' -Brown Sugar, Fig & Smoke make this super warm, sweet scent.
- 'Serenity' -Aspen, Cedar, Pine, Fresh Butter & Vanilla are combined to make this one of our favorite scents!
- 'Tranquility'- Caramelized Sugar, Ginger, Cinnamon, Citrus, Cardamom, Birch & Coffee. This scent gives us all the Hyggelig feels!
- 'Fireside Gathering' -Balsam, Cedar, Cinnamon & Smoke are combined to make this more masculine scent.