Buy our handmade classic elegant shiny bare copper bangles, which you can wear single or stacked. I hammer the ends flat first and I texture it with a hammer and harden the metal. With all handmade items, slight differences can be expected.
- Listing is for one bangle
- 10 gauge solid bare sturdy copper wire
- Decorative hammer pattern on flattened ends
- Dynamic design- stackable
- Sized for normal 7-inch wrist
- Diameter is 2.75 inches
- Bangles are waxed and polished against tarnishing
- Made in Montana
The quickest way to make sure a bracelet from an online jewelry store will fit is to measure your wrist.
The use of copper bracelets centers on reducing the joint pain and stiffness associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. For believers as the artisan Lexi Butler, herself is one, this translates into more freedom of movement and joint flexibility. Although worn on the wrist, the bare copper bracelets may be beneficial to stiff joints throughout the entire body. Bare copper will tarnish quickly if not taken care of properly. We include a care sheet with your order.